Rules For All Merchant Offers Purchased Through StepCash
Following rules apply unless the voucher states otherwise:
- Cannot be used after date of expiry. (Indicated on the voucher under “Valid until”)
- Booking always required for any service businesses, including but not limited to hotels, restaurants, hair dressers, spa and wellness, etc.
- Must mention at the time of booking or first visit that you are utilising a StepCash voucher.
- All bookings subject to availability
- Voucher is deemed void in case of no-show once booking is confirmed
- Present printed voucher on arrival
- Must be fully used in one visit unless the voucher states it is valid for more than 1 session and must be redeemed on separate dates.
- For multi session deals, Voucher is considered redeemed upon first session. Unused sessions thereafter are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for other services or cash
- Not valid for commercial use
- Not for resell
- No duplicate use of voucher is allowed.
- Not valid for cash back (unless required by law)
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- Unused portions of the voucher are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for other services or cash
- Certain deals may not be suitable for customers under specific medical conditions (This will be stated in the Fine Print, please consult the merchant in case of doubt)
- Some deals may be subjected to age restrictions (This will be stated in the Fine Print, please consult the merchant in case of doubt)
- Does not cover any additional tax, service charge or gratuity not explicitly mentioned in the Fine Print
- Standard terms and conditions of the merchant apply to the voucher
- No Top Ups are required unless specified in the Fine Print
- Neither StepCash or the merchant is responsible for lost or stolen vouchers or reference codes
- One voucher is valid for one person only, unless otherwise stated.
- Voucher price does not include service charges, Goods & Services tax (GST), which may be charged to the customer separately by the retailer at the time the voucher is redeemed, unless otherwise stated.
- No Splitting of tables/bills with the use of StepCash Vouchers.
When exchanging from StepCash goods:
CANCELLATION BY CUSTOMER (NON-FAULTY PRODUCT)
If you wish to cancel your Order please contact us.
Please note that due to hygiene reasons and suppliers limitations, the following products/brands are excluded from our return policy, and are non-refundable and non-exchangeable:
- Beauty products
- Perishable Products
- Lingerie (including womens shapewear and body shapers) and underwear
- Sports bras
- Swim trunks and swimwear (bikini bottoms, bikini sets and 1-piece suits)